A mini guide to welcome spring:
1. Eat bitter greens: They help your winter body transition into spring.
4. Sprout: Add sprouts to your salads, sandwiches, and smoothies – they are nutritional powerhouses and you can even make your own!
5. Window box: Plant some fresh herbs and enjoy with meals.
6. Purify: Put lemons in water and drink up.
7. Connect: Walk barefoot in the grass.
8. Journal: Fill it with words, lines, doodles, pictures, photos… the options are endless!
9. Beautify: Keep fresh flowers in your home.
10. Snail Mail: Make someone’s day with a letter.
Would love to hear what you do to welcome spring. Leave a comment below!